Recipe: Greek Yoghurt Chocolate Pudding Cake
- 1 cup plain flour
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder, divided
- 75g dark chocolate, finely chopped, plus extra, to serve
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- ½ cup Greek yogurt, room temp, plus extra, to serve
- 2 tbsp butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 egg, room temp
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Mix the flour, 3 tbsp of the cocoa powder, chopped chocolate, baking powder and caster sugar together in a large bowl. Stir the yogurt, butter and egg together in a jug and then stir this mixture into the dry ingredients. Spoon into 6 smallish ramekins or ovenproof dishes.
- Place the brown sugar and remaining tbsp of cocoa powder in a measuring jug and gradually stir in 250ml boiling water. Stir until the sugar has dissolved. Pour carefully and evenly over the six puddings and bake for 20-25 minutes, until firm to the touch.
- Top with extra chopped chocolate and serve immediately with extra yoghurt on the side.
Recipe: Bill Granger