Greek Chicken Salad Wraps
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 x 5 to 6–ounce package chicken-seasoned rice mix, prepared as directed
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 x 2½ ounce can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 package (4 ounces) seasoned feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup prepared Caesar salad dressing
- 3 x 8–inch pita bread rounds, halved
- Combine chicken, rice, onion, olives, cheese and dressing in large bowl; toss to blend.
- Fill each pita with 1 cup rice mixture.
- Wrap up and serve immediately.
Recipe and Photo: recipes.wikia.com / CC BY-SA