- 8 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 onion – diced
- 2 cloves garlic – chopped
- 5 cooked potatoes – diced
- ¼ cup fresh Italian parsley – chopped
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. paprika
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- Preheat the Oven 350
- Heat a large cast iron frying pan with the olive oil. Add the onions and garlic and sauté on gentle heat until the onions are soft and the garlic fragrant.
- Add the diced potatoes and continue to gently sauté; let the potatoes get a nice golden color. Season the potatoes with a little salt and pepper.
- Beat the eggs with the milk, parsley, grated parmesan and seasonings and pour over the potatoes.
- Place in the oven for about 10 – 12 minutes or until the eggs are set; remove from the oven and top with the shredded cheese, place back in the oven until the cheese is melted and a touch golden.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY