This no-fail Easy Key Lime Pie recipe makes one of the best Key Lime Pies you’ll ever taste!
This no-fail Easy Key Lime Pie recipe makes one of the best Key Lime Pies you'll ever taste!
- 5 egg yolks, beaten
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup key lime juice
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk and lime juice. Mix well. Pour into unbaked graham cracker shell.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Allow to cool. Top with whipped topping and garnish with lime slices if desired.