Easy Guacamole Deviled Eggs
- 1 dozen hard boiled eggs
- 1 large (or 2-3 small) avocados
- 1 small lime
- 2 pinches chile powder
- Salt to taste
- Sriracha and cilantro for garnish, optional
- Boil and eggs and set aside to cool completely. Once cooled, slice in half lengthways; remove and discard yolks. Rinse under cool water to remove traces of yolk and let drain on a clean paper towel.
- In a small bowl, scoop out avocado and mash well with the back of a fork. Add the juice of the lime and the chile powder. Mix well. Season to taste with salt.
- Using a small spoon, distribute guacamole even between the egg halves.
- Optional: Add a small dollop of sriracha on top of each egg. Garnish with a leaf of cilantro and serve.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY