Easy Chicken and Cream Sauce
- 2 tbsps butter
- 1 pkg. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 lg. onion, sliced
- Fresh garlic, to taste (dash)
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp white wine
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups sour cream
- Dash of tarragon
- In large skillet saute onions, mushrooms, and garlic until lightly brown; add chicken breast and cook on medium high for 10 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Remove chicken and place on a platter. Add white wine and cook until alcohol has burned off, about 2 minutes. Add Worchestershire sauce and sour cream and stir until combined. Pour sauce over chicken, sprinkle with tarragon and serve.
- Excellent with biscuits, pasta or rice.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY