Jump to recipe
- 1 (8–ounce) container refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 slices deli turkey
- 8 slices deli ham
- 12 slices deli hard salami
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 (12–ounce) jar roasted peppers, drained
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unroll crescent roll dough without separating triangles.
- Separate dough into 2 squares along center cut line.
- Place 1 square of dough into an 8-inch square baking dish; using your fingertips, press dough to fit bottom of dish.
- Layer with half the turkey, ham, salami, Swiss cheese, and roasted peppers.
- Pour half of beaten eggs over peppers and repeat with remaining meats, cheese, and peppers.
- Place remaining square of dough over peppers. Pour remaining beaten eggs over dough and cover lightly with foil.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown let cool for 5 mins.
Recipe and Photo: Chick Who Cooks / CC BY-SA