Christmas Cream Cheese Cookies
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temp
- 1 8oz pkg light cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Red & Green sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a hand mixer, cream the butter, cream cheese and sugar together until well combined and smooth.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and again mix until combined, 30-45 seconds.
- In a small bowl mix together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- With the mixer on low, slowly combine the dry mix into the wet mix until just incorporated (do not over mix).
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out the dough and roll into balls. Roll into the mixed sugar sprinkles, slightly press down on the cookie and place onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Repeat with all the dough.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes. Cool on a cooling rack. Makes approx 46 cookies
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY