Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Mallow Bars
- 9 ounces Duncan Hines family Recipe Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1 tablespoon soft Butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons chocolate ice cream syrup
- 1 teaspoon milk
- In a mixing bowl stir together the cookie mix, egg, milk and butter until smooth.
- Grease an 8×8 baking pan and spread the cookie mixture into the bottom. Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 15-20 minutes or until set and brown.
- Remove from the oven and spread on the peanut butter evenly on the top of the cookie bar then top with the marshmallows. Return the pan back into the oven just until the marshmallows start to melt. Take the pan back out of the oven and spread the marshmallows evenly over the peanut butter and then drizzle with the chocolate syrup.
- Let cool and cut into squares.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY