Balsamic Chicken and Veggie Kabobs
- Chicken breasts, cut into large cubes
- zucchini, cut into half moons
- red bell peppers, diced
- baby bella mushrooms
- 1 bottle of Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Before doing anything, you’ll want to place your wooden skewers in a baking dish and cover with water. allow them to soak for several hours. This will prevent them from burning up on the grill.
- Cut up the chicken breasts and put into a a ziplock bag. Pour in enough vinaigrette to coat the chicken. Pop into the fridge and let it marinade for at least 3 hours.
- Skewer up the chicken along with the veggies in any way you prefer. If you’d like you can even skewer just the chicken together and then do skewers of the veggies. Discard excess marinade. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill until the chicken is cooked through. Depending on the size of the chicken pieces and the heat of your grill, it should take approx 10 minutes.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY