Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Frozen Yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened (I actually used a little bit under 1/2 cup)
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup peanut butter (depending on how much you like peanut butter)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter, peanut butter and both sugars until light and fluffy. Add vanilla extract and beat until combined.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture and fold in gently. Add yogurt and stir gently until fully incorporated.
- Scoop into a freezer-safe container and cover tightly. Freeze until set (if you can wait), preferably overnight.
Recipe and Photo: jamieanne on flickr / CC BY-ND