- 1 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 3 tbsp margarine, Melted
- 24 oz cream cheese, Softened
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 21 oz cherry Pie Filling (1 can)
- Combine crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F., 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese and Sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in vanilla; pour over crust.
- Bake at 450 degrees F., 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperatur to 250 degrees F., continue baking 25 to 30 minutes or until set.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Chill. Top with pie filling just before serving.
Recipe and Photo: recipes.wikia.com / CC BY-SA