Cauliflower with Parsley Butter Sauce
- 1 head cauliflower (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Break the cauliflower into large flowerets.
- Place the cauliflower in a medium sized cooking pot, and cover with water.
- Add the salt, pepper, and milk.
- Heat to a simmer over medium heat, and simmer for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- Add the cauliflower, lemon juice, and chopped parsley.
- Cook, tossing, for 1 minute. Serve immediately.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY