Jump to recipe
Buffalo Chicken Pizza Rolls
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (12.5 oz) canned chicken, drained
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ¼ cup buffalo wing sauce
- ½ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese until smooth. Add in the chicken, blue cheese, buffalo sauce, and mozzarella. Mix until completely combined.
- Flour a work surface. Roll out the pizza dough into a 12”x10” rectangle. Cut the rectangle into 6 squares.
- Divide the chicken mixture between the squares, about ¼ cup of the chicken mixture for each square. Working one at a time, pinch the edges together to form a ball of dough around the chicken mixture. Pinch to form a seam, making sure there are no holes. Place on the prepared baking dish, smooth side up. Repeat with the other 5 rolls.
- Beat the egg lightly and mix in 1 tablespoon of water. Brush the egg wash lightly over the top of each roll.
- Bake the rolls in the preheated oven until the dough is golden brown and cooked, about 10 minutes.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY