Recipe: Blueberry Lime Cheezecake Parfait
- 1 cup lime juice
- 2 tbsp agar agar
- 2 cups almond kreme or non-dairy whipped topping
- 8 ounces Toffuti Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 2 cups vegan vanilla wafers
- 1/2 cup Earth Balance margarine
- 1/2 cup raw sugar OR powdered sugar
- Blueberries for topping
- Process cookies, sugar and margarine. Pat into bottom of a pan- you can bake 7 minutes at 350 degrees or just refrigerate until cold.
- Heat lime juice and dissolve agar- allow to cool.
- Mix together the cream cheese and sugar- slowly add the lime juice- once incorporated add the whipped kreme and fold.
- Pour the cream mixture over the crust and allow to set up in the frig.
- Top with blueberries.