Awesome Three-Cheese Pasta Bake Recipe
- 1 (16–ounce) package ziti
- 2 (10–ounce) containers refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1 (8–ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (15–ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Prepare ziti according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
- Stir together Alfredo sauce and sour cream; toss with ziti until evenly coated. Spoon half of mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Stir together ricotta cheese and next 3 ingredients; spread evenly over pasta mixture in baking dish. Spoon remaining pasta mixture evenly over ricotta cheese layer; sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Ziti pasta is shaped in long, thin tubes; penne or rigatoni pasta may be substituted, if desired.
Photo: Joel Kramer