- 3 to 4 medium sized zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp bread crumbs
- 3.5 oz (100 g) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 grated onion
- 2 tbsp dill, chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Grate the zucchini coarsely and put into a colander. Sprinkle lightly with salt and toss, then leave for 20 minutes to drain. Rinse the zucchini briefly, then squeeze it to extract as much liquid as you can and pat dry with kitchen paper.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Form zucchini patties with your hands.
- Heat some oil in a large skillet, and brown them on both sides.
Recipe and Photo: Chicho’s Kitchen / CC BY