- 1 (16.5 ounce) package Duncan Hines® White Cake Mix
- 3 large egg whites
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1 (16 ounce) can Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter
- 1 (3 gram) packet Duncan Hines® White Chocolate Raspberry Flavor Mix
- 1/2 cup raspberry pie filling
- White chocolate curls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place cupcake liners in muffin pans.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
- Pour batter into cupcake liners, filling them no more than two-thirds full.
- Bake 18 to 24 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cupcakes comes out clean. Let cupcakes cool for 5 minutes, then remove from pans and cool completely.
- Use paring knife or apple corer to remove a small, 1? deep circle from the center of each cupcake.
- Place 1 teaspoon of Raspberry Pie Filling in the cavity of each cupcake.
- Pour packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ White Chocolatey Raspberry Flavor Mix into can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
- Frost top of cupcakes with the White Chocolatey Raspberry frosting you just created and garnish with white chocolate curls.
Photo: DixieBelleCupcakeCafe / CC BY-ND