Starbucks Coffee Bananas Foster
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy or whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons dark or light rum
- 2 slices prepared pound cake (about 1/2 inch thick), toasted
- 1 cup Starbucks Caramel Macchiato ice cream
- Bring bananas, sugar, cream, butter and rum to a boil over medium heat in 10-inch nonstick skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Remove from heat.
- Arrange cake on 2 dessert dishes. Top with ice cream, then banana mixture.