- 1 bag coleslaw salad mix (or one shredded head cabbage, or a mix of cabbages, onions and carrots)
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4-1/2 tsp Tony’s seasoning (Creole seasoning – spicy and salty!)
- black pepper to taste
- a few good pinches of celery seed
- Mix together all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl until they’re nice and smooth. At this point it’s good to taste and see if you’d like to fiddle with it a bit.
- Pour over cabbage mix and mix like crazy until everything is nicely coated!
- Chill! Overnight for best results, but a couple hours in the fridge will do, too! It’s always better after all the flavors have mixed a bit.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of jessyratfink / CC BY-NC-SA