Slow Cooker Lemon Herb Chicken
- 1 whole chicken
- 2 lemons
- about 4 red or Yukon gold potatoes, quartered
- olive oil
- Your favorite seasoning blend
- 4-6 cloves garlic
- Wash chicken. Stuff chicken with lemons, slightly squeezing them in the cavity to release the juice.
- Place chicken in the crock pot and surround it with potatoes (or squash). Brush chicken with olive oil & drizzle just a little bit over potatoes.
- Sprinkle seasoning over chicken and potatoes. Don’t be afraid to use a lot. Sprinkle garlic halves around chicken.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours if your crock pot tends to be on the hotter side of things (like mine), or 8-10 if it’s, well, slow like a slow cooker should be.