Red Velvet Gooey Butter Cookies
- 1 box Red Velvet cake mix
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat together the cream cheese and butter until well combined. Beat in the egg and vanilla. Add the cake mix and beat until combined. Stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the top is set, but the center is still gooey.
- Let sit for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe and Photo: Whole Lotta Oven / CC BY