- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Milk
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- Grease a 12-muffin tin with butter.
- Place muffin tin in a cold oven and preheat the oven to 200°C (392°F) with the muffin tin inside.
- Blend all ingredients together in a tall container – we like to use our immersion blender for this.
- Carefully and quickly, remove the muffin tin from the oven. It is important that the muffin tin is hot when you pour the batter in, so work quickly.
- Pour batter into muffin tin until each is about 3/4 full and return to the oven.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove immediately from muffin tin and place on a cooling rack. Eat while hot and lightly crispy on the outside, but make sure not to burn yourself!
Recipe and Photo credit: For the Love of Food / CC BY-NC