Jump to recipe
Oreo Hazelnut and Banana Cheesecake
- 150g Oreo cookies, remove the cream and crush it or grind coarsely
- 60g Melted butter or add a little more if needed
- 250g Cream cheese at room temperature
- 3 tbsp Fresh milk
- 2 Bananas (120g without skin), mashed
- 70g Nutella
- 300g Fresh topping cream
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 20g Gelatine powder
- 50g Water
- 20g Oreo cookies, crushed
- extra crushed Oreo cookies (about 100g or more) for topping
- Mix crushed Oreo cookies with butter and presses them firmly on the base of 9 inch cake pan. Put in refrigerator and chill until firm.
- Whisk fresh topping cream until soft peak, set aside
- Put gelatine powder and water in a bowl and soak for a while. Then place it in a double boiler until gelatine dissolved and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with 3 tablespoon of fresh milk until smooth. Add in hazelnut spread, continue to beat for about 1 minute. Mash bananas and mix well with 1/2 tbsp lemon juice then add into the cream cheese mixture, mix well again and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add whipped fresh topping cream into cream mixture with a hand whisk, mix well and add dissolved gelatine into it. Lastly fold in 20g crushed Oreo cookies with a rubber spatula.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into prepared cake pan and refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove chilled cheesecake from cake pan and sprinkle extra crushed Oreo biscuits over it.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY