No-Bake Caramel Mud Pie Bars
- 3 graham crackers
- 1 bag vanilla caramels (5.5 oz)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup pretzels, chunks
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 3/4 cup light butter popcorn
- 4 squares semi sweet chocolate baking bars (or chocolate syrup)
- In a small bowl, put vanilla caramels with 2 tbsp milk and microwave on high for 30 seconds or until melted. Stir occasionally.
- Layer bottom of a 9X6 pan with graham crackers. Pour caramels over crackers.
- Top with peanuts, popcorn, and pretzels. Lightly press them onto the melted caramel so the toppings stick.
- Melt chocolate baking bars in microwave for 30 seconds or until melted. Drizzle chocolate on top of mixture.
- Refrigerate for an hour. Cut into bars and enjoy!
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY