LIGHT Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 – 12.5 oz can of Swanson White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast, drained
- 1/3 cup of celery, finely chopped
- 8oz Fat Free cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Fat Free ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1/4 cup Fat Free cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Fat Free mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the chicken, celery, cream cheese, dressing and wing sauce. Mix until combined.
- Spread the mixture into a small baking dish and cover with the shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve with pita chips
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY