Italian Chicken and Lemon Basil Brown Rice
- 2 cups Uncle Ben’s® Fast & Natural™ Whole Grain Brown Rice
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons Italian dry herbs
- 1 15–ounce can cannellini or other white bean
- 5 Roma tomatoes, large chop
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- Juice of 1 lemon, divided
- 1/4 cup packed fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Prepare Rice according to packages directions.
- Heat large skillet with lid over medium-high heat and coat pan with nonstick spray. Sprinkle dry herbs over chicken; add to skillet. Cook 4 minutes; turn chicken over.
- Add beans including liquid, tomatoes and broccoli, cover skillet. Once liquid boils, reduce to simmer; cook until broccoli is tender, about 10 minutes. Add half the lemon juice to mixture.
- Add remaining lemon juice and fresh basil leaves to cooked rice. Serve with chicken.
Recipe and Photo: Uncle Ben’s