Recipe: Guiltless Baked Spring Rolls
- 6 egg roll skins
- 4 cups angel hair cole slaw (found by the bagged lettuce)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- On the stovetop, mix together the cole slaw and soy sauce until the coleslaw gets warm (it’ll break down and lose a little bit of volume)
- On a dry surface, place some coleslaw into an egg roll wrapper, roll up like an envelope, and seal with water. Like this:
- Place onto a greased (cooking spray) baking sheet, spray the tops of the rolls with cooking spray and bake for 5 minutes. Flip and bake for another 5 minutes, then flip again and bake for another 2 minutes.
- Let cool for a little bit and enjoy!