Recipe: Guacamole Tomato Boats
- 2 medium tomatoes on the vine
- 8 Tbsp. guacamole (liberal tablespoonfuls)
- 8 Tbsp. salsa
- 4 Tbsp. grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400° F or turn broiler on High.
- Wash and dry tomatoes.
- Slice tomatoes in half, cross section wise, and scoop out the insides, being careful not to puncture/tear the bottom of the tomato half.
- With open side of tomato facing up, fill with guacamole, then salsa, and garnish with cheddar cheese.
- Bake/broil until cheese melts, then remove from oven.
For more delicious recipes visit Produce for Kids
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Produce for Kids