Five Minute Chocolate Cake
- 1 tbsp. sugar (or less)
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. milk or substitute
- dash of vanilla
- sprinkle of dark chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients (except chocolate chips) in a microwave safe mug, add more milk if batter is too dry.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Microwave on high for 35-45 seconds.
- Serve immediately with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, soy ice cream or frozen yogurt.
Recipe and Photo: Little Toast / CC BY