Jump to recipe
Elegant and Easy Deviled Crab Dip
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons each finely chopped celery, green pepper and onion
- 2 to 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1-1/2 cups crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- Assorted fresh vegetables or assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, celery, green pepper, onion, lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, lemon-pepper and pepper sauce. Stir in crab.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables or crackers.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY