Double Berry Ribbon Swirl Yogurt Pound-like-Cake
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature, plus more for pan (or 1/2 cup neutral oil, like canola)
- 3 ounces blackberries (about a scant 3/4 cup)
- 3 ounces raspberries (about a scant 3/4 cup)
- 1 1/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly butter a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan and line with parchment, leaving a 2-inch overhang on all sides; butter parchment.
For full recipe instructions, visit Parsley, Sage, and Sweet by clicking here!
Recipe and Photo: Parsley, Sweet, and Sage / CC BY-ND