Recipe for Creamy Pepperoni Dip – This is a yummy dip with pepperoni and cream cheese in it. You can use bread pieces, crackers, pretzels or just about anything to dip into it!
- 1 brick (8 ounces) 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup low-fat ranch dressing
- 24 slices Armour Lower Sodium Pepperoni, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- Baby carrots
- Pita or mini bagel chips
- Place cream cheese in a medium bowl; gradually stir in milk and dressing; mix well.
- Stir in pepperoni, red pepper and green onion; mix well.
Recipe and Photo: Armour-Eckrich Meats