Cowboy Cookies With Pretzels and Raisinettes
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup chocolate covered raisins
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup crumbled pretzels
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large bowl cream the butter and sugars.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until fully combined.
- Stir in the baking soda, salt, and flour and mix until just combined being careful not to over mix.
- Briefly mix in the oats.
- Add the chocolate covered raisins, chocolate chips, pretzels, coconut and pecans; stir until just combined.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of cookie dough onto un-greased cookie sheets about half an inch apart.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes until the cookies are golden brown along the edges.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY