Cool Spiral Zucchini Raw Spaghetti
- 2 cups carrots
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1/4 Tsp sea salt
- 3 Tbsp fresh dill / fennel
- 2 medium zucchini, spiralized (Use the larger blade opening)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved1/2 You choose if you want to cut them the long or short way
- 1/2 bunch scallions, sliced
- Wash all of your veggies.
- Toss these veggies into your blender/extractor. Add water to cover the contents. Blend for approximately 10 seconds (on the highest setting). Put to the side.
- Place pasta ingredients on plates. Top with sauce, and enjoy!
This recipe was made using a spiral veggie slicer. You can find them online at your favorite store by searching for "spiral slicer".
Recipe and Photo: Instructables / CC BY-NC-SA