Jump to recipe
Chicken Pasta Salad with Grapes and Poppy Seed Dressing
-To toast almonds, sprinkle in ungreased heavy skillet. Cook over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently until almonds begin to brown, then stirring constantly until they are light brown.
Dried cherries can be used instead of the red grapes.
You can use frozen diced cooked chicken, thawed, or cut-up deli rotisserie chicken.
- 1 box Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad Classic Pasta Salad Mix
- 1/2 cup refrigerated poppy seed dressing
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup halved red grapes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Empty pasta mix into 3-quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well.
- In large bowl, stir together seasoning mix and dressing. Add pasta and remaining ingredients; toss to combine. Serve immediately, or refrigerate.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of General Mills