Cauliflower and Broccoli Gratin
- 200 grams (2 cups) broccoli
- 200 grams (2 cups) cauliflower
- 30 grams (2 tablespoons) butter
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 250 ml milk
- 50 grams (~2 ounces) Camembert cheese cut cubes plus extra to put on top
- 50 grams (1/3 cup) breadcrumbs
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (350 F).
- Parboil broccoli and cauliflower just until tender, about 10-15 minutes.
- Heat up saucepan and melt butter; stir in flour then milk; add cheese and stir until all melted; season with salt and pepper.
- Combine sauce with veggies and transfer to a baking dish; top with extra cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until browned on top.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY