Recipe: Bow Ties and Veggies
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup sweet onions, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli and cauliflower, chopped
- ½ cup rainbow peppers, chopped
- 2 cups bow tie pasta, cooked according to package directions
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup feta cheese
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat, add onions, broccoli, cauliflower and peppers, cook for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Reduce heat to low. Mix in cooked pasta and tomatoes, heat for 1 minute or until warm.
- Top with cheese and strawberries.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Produce for Kids