- 1 1/2 lbs Eggplant, unpeeled, cut into 12 slices
- 14 oz spaghetti sauce, low-fat
- Salt to taste
- Arrange Eggplant slices on a baking sheet coated with vegetable-oil spray.
- Place about one tablespoonful of spaghetti sauce on each slice.
- With the back of a spoon, spread sauce almost to the edge of each slice.
- (optional: sprinkle with your favorite herbs and spices).
- Bake at 350 °F for about 30–35 minutes.
- Eggplant slices are done when they are tender and can be pierced easily with a fork.
- Use them as a sandwich filling, or serve them as a side dish or over rice or Pasta as an entree.
Recipe and Photo: recipes.wikia.com / CC BY-SA