Jump to recipe
- 2 tbs Flour
- 2 tbs Butter
- about 1 tsp Chili powder (optional)
- 1 lb of Cheese (I used 1/2 lb of Cheddar and 1/2 lb of Pepper Jack – cheeses are going to react differently to being melted, so I cannot guarantee results) cube or shred this
- 1 tbs jalapeños – use more for a spicier dip
- 6 Strips of Bacon, cooked and crumbled (use as many as you want)
- To start you need to melt the butter on medium heat. As it melts, sprinkle in some chili powder.Once it is all melted, pour in your flour followed by your liquid/milk. Once it is all mixed you are ready to move on.
- Start slowly adding in your cheese. Make sure that all of it is melted.
- Once all of your cheese has melted, mix in the bacon and jalapeno.
- Serve it and enjoy!
Recipe and Photo: Penolopy Bulnick on instructables / CC BY-NC-SA