Jump to recipe
Bacon Breakfast Casserole
- 8 slices white bread, crusts trimmed
- 12 slices Bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 can sliced mushrooms – (4 oz) drained
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 4 eggs beaten
- 2 cups milk
- Place 4 of the bread slices on bottom of greased 8-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle bacon, mushrooms, onions and cheese on bread. Cover with remaining 4 bread slices.
- Mix eggs and milk; pour over bread. Cover. Refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe: Foodista / CC BY
Photo: agentpu / CC BY-SA