Jump to recipe
Apple Spinach Salad with Nuts and Dates
- ½ cup walnut oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp molasses
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 x 12 oz. bag of baby spinach
- 12 sliced dates
- 3 apples, thinly sliced
- ½ cup walnuts
- Whisk all ingredients until blended.
- Toss together with ¼ cup of the dressing.
- Serve immediately with the ½ cup walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped, sprinkled over the top.
- Serve the remaining dressing alongside the salad.
Recipe and Photo: recipes.wikia.com / CC BY-SA