- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/3 cup mozzarella
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 (11 0z) container refrigerated breadstick dough, such as Pillsbury
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. In a food processor, chop parmesan, mozzarella, and rosemary together until coarsely chopped. Set the cheese mixture aside. Separate the dough strips. Using a pizza cutter or a large sharp knife, cut each dough strip in half lengthwise to form thin strips. Working with one dough strip at a time, coat each strip with the cheese mixture, pressing very gently. Twist each cheese covered dough strip and place onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake until breadsticks are golden brown, about 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer the warm breadsticks to a basket and serve.
Recipe and Photo: Whole Lotta Oven / CC BY