- 1 1/2 cups unsifted all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup mashed cooked pumpkin
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted dates
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup mashed cooked pumpkin
- Combine all bread ingredients, except walnuts and dates in large mixer bowl.
- Beat at medium spead about 1 minute. Add walnuts and dates, pour batter into 2-quart glass loaf dish.
- Microwave on simmer at least 20 minutes. Then microwave on high for 5–6 minutes ot until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Let stand 2 minutes. Remove from dish.
- Mix topping ingredients together. Drizzle over top of the loaf. Slice to serve.
Recipe and Photo: recipes.wikia.com / CC BY-SA