- 1 cup peanuts, grounded and roasted
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 1/4 cup oil (any oil without smell)
- 1 tbsp softened butter
- A handful of roasted peanuts for decorating
- 1 egg yolk (lightly beaten)
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- If the dough doesn’t stick together, it’s ok to add more flour.
- Pinch a small amount, shape into a small ball.
- Flatten with your palm and place on baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Do the same for the rest of the dough.
- Put a piece of peanut on top and brush with egg yolk.
- Bake at 340F for 20 minutes or until browned.
- Remove, cool down and store in air tight container(s).
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY