Recipe for Pancakes with Strawberry Sauce
Pancakes with Strawberry Sauce
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 whole egg
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 knob of butter (to grease the Pan)
- 3 whole strawberries
- 3 strawberries, cut into cubes for garnish
For the strawberry sauce:
- Put first the liquid ingredients egg and milk in a bowl. Add the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Carefully mix all ingredients until batter without lumps. Dissolve butter (20 g) and add it to the mixture.
- Melt the butter now, be careful not to get burnt.
- At this point, pour a generous spoonful of the mixture into the pan.
- Let Cook over medium/low for a few minutes (maximum of 2 or 3) on both sides, until the pancakes are golden well.