Nectarine and Apple Cobbler – Gluten-Free AND Vegan
- 4 nectarines, sliced
- 4 apples, sliced
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch in 2 tablespoons of water
- 12 tablespoons stevia (adjust to sweetness preferences)
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup oats (processed to flour)
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Preheat oven to 200 ºC. Add the fruit filling ingredients to a large pan + simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Place the dry cobbler ingredients in a mixing bowl. In a separate bowl mix the remaining wet ingredients and add this to the dry mixture . Be sure to combine thoroughly + set aside for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Transfer the fruit mixture to an oven proof baking dish + top with 4 heaping spoonfuls of the cobbler batter. Bake for 30 minutes.
Image and recipe reprinted with permission from www.goodnessgreen.com and www.healthyaperture.com