Jump to recipe
Mojito Yogurt with Fresh Strawberries
Tropical fruits may include mango, papaya and pineapple or other fruits of choice. For an added kick, mix 1/2 ounce Chambord liqueur and 3/4 cup rum. Chill and pour over fruit before topping with yogurt. A long-stemmed red wine or other elegant cocktail glass makes an attractive presentation.
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime zest
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 cups fresh Florida strawberries, cleaned, stemmed and quartered
- 1 cup seasonal mixed tropical fruit of choice, diced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Using a medium-size mixing bowl, thoroughly mix the above ingredients with a wire whisk until evenly blended. Place in a plastic container. Cover and refrigerate for at least four hours prior to serving.
- Place fruit and sugar in a mixing bowl and gently blend. Store in a plastic container with a tight-fitting lid. Chill for four hours.
- Place 1/2 cup of the mixed fruit in individual serving glasses or clear glass bowls. Top with 1/2 cup of the yogurt mixture and
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Florida Strawberry Growers Association