- 1 package Oreo cookies (not Double Stuf), finely crumbled or ground in a food processor or blender
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature, divided
- 1/2 cup Biscoff spread
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream, divided
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place a 9-inch springform pan on a baking sheet.
- Stir together the Oreo crumbs and the melted butter until just moistened. Press the crumbs evenly over the bottom and up the sides of the springform pan. (They may not go all the way up the sides, but that’s okay.) Bake for 10 minutes, then cool completely on wire rack.
- Beat 2 cups of the heavy cream with a wire whisk attachment until foamy. Slowly add 1/4 cup powdered sugar and beat until stiff peaks. Refrigerate until needed.
- In another bowl, beat 4 ounces cream cheese, 1/3 cup powdered sugar, 1/2 cup Biscoff , and 1 tablespoon heavy cream until very smooth. Fold in 1/3 of the whipped cream to the Biscoff mixture (eyeball it) and spread evenly in the bottom of the crust.
- Rinse out bowl and beaters and beat another 4 ounces cream cheese, 1/3 cup powdered sugar, 1/2 cup Nutella, and 1 tablespoon heavy cream until smooth. Fold in another 1/3 of the whipped cream. Spread evenly on Biscoff layer. (I like to use an offset spatula.)
- Rinse bowl and beat the remaining cream cheese, 1/3 cup powdered sugar, 1/2 cup peanut butter, and 1 tablespoon heavy cream. Fold in remaining whipped cream. Spread over Nutella layer. Chill torte in the fridge for 8 hours or overnight.
Recipe and Photo: Lorie’s Mississsippi Kitchen / CC BY