Jump to recipe
Green Bean Salad with Mustard Vinaigrette
- 1 Lb Frozen Whole green beans. Cook in Boiling water Until Firm But Tender, About 5 Minutes
- 1/2 Cup oil, Can Use Half olive oil
- 3 T. wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, Minced
- 2 Shallots, Minced
- 1/2 T. sweet basil flakes
- 1/2 T. oregano flakes
- 1 T. Dijon mustard
- 1 T. Chopped parsley
- salt And pepper to Taste
- Lay green beans in a Shallow Porcelain Server.
- Combine The Remaining Ingredients in a Jar With a Tight Fitting Lid And Shake Until Thoroughly Blended. Pour Dressing to Taste Over The green beans.
- Cover And Refrigerate Overnight. Unused Dressing Can be Stored in The Refrigerator. Makes About 3/4 Cup Dressing.
Recipe and Photo: recipes.wikia.com / CC BY-SA